Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March recap in drumming and SXSW!!!!!!

Well'p I just got back from Austin. It was good to see old friends and play a bunch of shows. Here is what I was up to:

I played several shows with Bell Gardens:
>Wednesday 16th 8:30 PM - Central Presbyterian Church
****200 E 8th St

>Thursday 17th 9:00 PM - Beauty Bar/Palm Door
****401 Sabine Street

>Friday 18th 8:00 PM - Blue Starlite Mini Urban Drive In (with visuals by Luke Savisky!)
****2326 E. Cesar Chavez

>Saturday 19th 7:00 - Spiderhouse
****2908 Fruth Street

>[EL PASO,TX] - Monday 21st - Lips Lounge
****510 N. Stanton St.

Here is the video of the Blue Starlite Drive In show:

I played drums on Lenny Pops songs which turned out awesome.

I am continuing to give lessons (also now on Skype) but I need more students so if you are reading this send people my way. email me here: charliewoodburn@gmail.com

Bell Gardens is playing April 28 at The Echo here in Los Angeles so come on out for that one.

I am also playing with Sara Radle April 18th at The Satellite (formerly Spaceland) supporting Walking Sleeps April Monday night residency.

No comments:

Post a Comment