Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Drum happenings in November and a little bit of December

Hello all, here is a run down of what I did in November and some of December on drums.

Nov. 15 Returned from tour with Drunk on Crutches
Nov. 19 More recording with The Abe Lincoln Story
Nov. 28 Started rehearsals with Bell Gardens
Nov. 29 Played a show with Y at 3 (of) Clubs in Hollywood
Nov. 30 Played at The Old Town Pub in Pasadena with Drunk on Crutches
Dec. 1 Started Rehearsals with Laura Meyer

Tonight Dec. 6th I am playing with Laura Meyer and Eric Golding at The Silverlake Lounge at 9pm. It's Laura's first show in LA with full band and it's a show you don't want to miss.

Cool fact from my tour: When I was on tour with D.O.C I was walking around Dallas, TX in the Deep Ellum area of town and randomly ran into Mark Burgess of The Chameleons Vox, who I have worked with before. They where playing that night at Trees and he gave me a pass to see them perform. I was surprised because I had no idea they were playing. Also, I got to hang out with my friend Wanz Dover.

No comments:

Post a Comment