Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Drum happenings in January 2011 / Bell Gardens at SXSW

Well, the potential for 2011 is definitely showing. Some cool things are brewing. I'm ready to get to work! So here is what happened in January:

My drum tech prayers where answered from none other than the awesome drummer Daniel Goldblatt! This guy knows his gear and is a great drummer. Having a drum tech in the studio will help out immensely!

Drum lessons are shaping up. I am now doing them at Bedrock Rehearsals in Echo Park. Contact me for rates and times. charliewoodburn@gmail.com

Bell Gardens has been accepted to SXSW this year. We will be playing our showcase in addition to several other shows and parties. I will post as the dates become available. Until then we are rehearsing and recording. Man, it will be good to go back for a visit. I miss Austin.

Bell Gardens "Through The Rain" Video:

Bell Gardens - THROUGH THE RAIN from ZF FILMS on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment