Saturday, October 2, 2010

September 2010 was a busy month!

So it's been a while since I posted a blog entry. I was pretty busy in September. Like I said before on Facebook, soon I am going to give the blog a make over but haven't had the time. Also, it might be time to launch a website with the help of a friend or 2. I played a lot of shows, recorded some songs, went on 2 very strange auditions, talked to 3 different people/projects about recording in the future, played guitar on a song live (a first) and am practicing doing back-up vocals on 2 songs live (another first and yes playing the drums at the same time) So here are some links to check out the stuff that I was doing this last month:

Hexham Heads new single "You Make Me Feel Like A Ghost" and live video "Human Voices"

Sunbursts new website www.sunbursts.net with upcoming show dates!

Bell Gardens video "Though The Rain"

Sara Radle's record 'Four' was released and we played a weekly Saturday night residency at Casey's Irish Pub in Downtown L.A.

I did some rehearsals with the hardcore punk band Greed

No comments:

Post a Comment